Industries We Serve!
AI | ML | IOT | IIOT
According to Stanford Researcher, John McCarthy,Â â€œArtificial Intelligence is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines. Machine Learning (ML) is a subset of Artificial Intelligence. ML is a science of designing and applying algorithms that are able to learn things from past cases. If some behavior exists in past, then you may predict if or it can happen again.
The correct analysis of available data to predict future is the crux. Better is the prediction more is the chances of success. Application of AI and ML is already happening to design new molecules and drugs.
TheKVM develops and scouts latest AI & ML tools which has application in core sectors which where earlier not explored. Few examples of innovations in AI are:
- Infrastructure health monitoring
- Agriculture harvest and crop prediction
- New material property prediction on basis of different formulation
- New drug molecule discovery
- Machinery and equipment regular maintenance and life cycle prediction