Types of information and Collection Methods
When you request information, we usually collect data such as your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), and certain information related to the business you represent. In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the site, because you actively submit it.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to combine the various types of data that we collect.
Use of information and its Collection Purposes
We use the data we collect for the following general purposes:
- To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information to a service we offer
- To administer, protect and improve our site and our systems
- To better understand the preferences of our site visitors
- To identify server problems
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage
- To help personalize your experience of our site
- To improve our services and other internal business purposes
- To inform you about services
Disclosures of Personal Information
We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to telemarketers and do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows: We freely share your information within the TheKVM. We also share your information with agents and service providers who use the data only on our behalf and for our purposes under confidentiality agreements. We may share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others' legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings. We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business. Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the site that is not in personally identifiable form.